Well we’re not going to let you go without trying to sell you some stuff! In this case though, it’s great Banks’s branded clothes, as well as glasses, gifts and loads more. You can also choose from over 30 different beers and pick any eight bottles for just £10.
WHAT’S THE PLAN STAN?
MALT, HOPS, YEAST AND WATER
If you want to be Master Brewer, you’ll have to start by getting a feel for the raw natural ingredients that come together to form the finest cask ale. Then learn the time-honoured skills of the Master Brewer – from how to choose the best hops to how barley can change the colour of the ale
ENJOY THREE FREE HALVES ON US
Every brewery has its own unique flavour, which is pretty much impossible to copy anywhere else. Our team of brewers follows a time-honoured recipe to create the full flavour of our beers. Join us on our Brewery Tour to experience the art of brewing and the great taste of our fresh cask ales for yourself.
If you’re into your beer, you won’t want to miss this. Bring your mates too for a group tour. Just call us to pre-book.
- Discover the 100% natural ingredients we use to brew Banks’s cask ales – and how they’ve remained unchanged for centuries.
- Learn about the brewing process from mashing to fermentation – not forgetting a bit of sparging along the way.
- Find out how traditional brewing methods have evolved down the years.
- Understand the differences between cask and keg ale.
- Taste the freshest brew in the Black Country by finishing your tour with three free halves of delicious cask ale.
JUST £12 PER ADULT & £6 PER CHILD
The biggest party we can handle for a tour is 20 people, the smallest six people. Parties of fewer than six can join other tours.
Tours must be pre-booked. Corporate and group bookings are also welcome.
Please have a look at our Terms & conditions for brewery tours and related services
Now hopefully we’ve whetted your appetite for the taste of Banks’s, book your tour using our online booking form or by calling 01902 329 653
Pre-booking is essential as the tours are extremely popular. Please use the form opposite to book your tour or call us on 01902 329 653.