GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BANKS’S BREWERY TOUR PROMOTION IN PARTNERSHIP WITH NATIONAL EXPRESS WEST MIDLANDS
This promotional offer provides a 10% discount voucher for Banks’s Brewery Tours at Banks’s Park Brewery, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4JT booked via telephone.
The voucher must be claimed online on the National Express West Midlands website at https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/places-to-visit/offers/save-on-days-out-with-national-express-bus (the “Website”). The voucher applies to Banks’s Brewery Tours only. To redeem the 10% discount you must contact the Promoter at the Banks’s Brewery Shop and book a Banks’s Brewery Tour.
No. of Vouchers:
Only one voucher may be redeemed per person per booking.
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Marston’s Brewery”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is run in conjunction with West Midlands Travel Limited trading as National Express West Midlands (company number 02652253) of 51 Bordesley Green, Birmingham, B9 4BZ (“Third Party Sponsor”).
- This promotion is open to residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, except for employees/directors of the Promoter, such employees/directors’ immediate families/households or anyone else professionally involved with this promotion.
- This is an online promotion and internet access is required to participate. To claim a voucher, prospective participants must go to the Website. Eligible participants must download the voucher from the Website. Participants with a valid voucher must contact the Promoter at the Banks’s Brewery Shop to book a Banks’s Brewery Tour and quote the unique voucher ID. Full contact details can be found at https://www.bankssbeer.co.uk/ (“Banks’s Website”).
- The 10% discount voucher will be applied to the total price payable per person per booking. The voucher and valid National Express West Midlands bus ticket must be shown for all bookings. Printed and electronic copies of vouchers will be accepted.
- All Banks’s Brewery Tours are subject to availability and to the general booking terms which can be accessed on the Banks’s Website at https://www.bankssbeer.co.uk/lads-on-tour-terms. Banks’s Brewery Tours must be made and taken no later than 01 December 2020.
- The offer applies to Banks’s Brewery Tours only and cannot be redeemed against merchandise, beer or any other products offered on the Banks’s Website. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotions offered by the Promoter.
- Participants may only enter this promotion, and attend a Banks’s Brewery Tour, for personal non-commercial purposes only.
- Please refer to the promotional page on the Website for full details and eligibility requirements for claiming a voucher. Please refer to the Banks’s Website for full details of the Banks’s Brewery Tour.
- Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available. All vouchers are provided by the Third Party Sponsor and are offered subject to their terms and conditions which can be found on the Third Party Website.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour a voucher, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a voucher with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
- Vouchers found to be have been redeemed prior, or altered or forged in any way, will be declared void and destroyed by the Promoter. The Promoter has absolute discretion to refuse the use of a voucher and its decision is final and binding.
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram or other media Platforms
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / other and by participating in the promotion, each participant agrees to completely release the relevant platform (or platforms(s)) from any claims or damages the participant may suffer in connection with their participation in the promotion.
Data Protection and Privacy
- By booking a Banks’s Brewery Tour, participants agree to these terms and conditions together with the other polices on the Banks’s Website.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Banks’s Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any participants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Banks’s Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law. These terms and conditions shall not create any rights or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that participant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking. For the facts, visit drinkaware.co.uk
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us at the above address or using the “Contact Us” section of the Banks’s Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.