GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BEER STREET GLASS COLLECTOR CARD PROMOTION
Prize: 1 x boxed Beer Street pint glass
Opening Date/Time: 00:01 am on 01 January 2019
Closing Date/Time: the earlier of either (a) 00:01 am on 01 December 2019 or (b) whilst stocks last
No. of Entries: Only one entry per person
- The Promoter is Marston’s PLC (company number 00031461) (trading as “Marston’s Beer Company”) with its registered office at Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT (the “Promoter“).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- Entrants must purchase a pint of Beer Street beer (which includes participating beers from the following brand families: Banks’s, Jennings, Eagle, Ringwood, Wychwood, McEwan’s, Youngers, Mansfield, Marston’s, Brakspear, Young’s, Ringwood) (“Beer Street Beer”), subject to availability, from a participating outlet (“Participating Pub”), in order to be given a stamp collector card (the “Collector Card”) and a single stamp. Collector Cards are issued only whilst stocks last. A single stamp will then be issued for every further purchase of Beer Street Beer. A Collector Card is complete when it contains 5 legitimate stamps.
- The licensee of each Participating Pub has absolute discretion to refuse service and their decision is final and binding.
- Entrants must redeem their completed Collector Card at a Participating Pub for their Prize.
- The Prize(s) are subject to availability and only available whilst stocks last. Approximately 24 Prizes available at each Participating Pub.
- Prizes must be collected in person.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash equivalent is available.
- Whilst the Promoter will make every effort to honour the advertised prize(s), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with an alternative of a similar value if circumstances dictate this.
- Full details of the Prize can be found at bankssbeer.co.uk (the “Website”).
Limits on the Promoter’s responsibilities and Indemnities
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or injury resulting from entry into the promotion or a winner’s acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for losses, failures or delays relating to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, strikes, disputes or the acts or defaults of any supplier of the prizes.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant that is not reasonably foreseeable. The Promoter’s responsibility for any damage, loss or injury to an entrant under these terms and conditions or otherwise in connection with the promotion shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the entrant.
- Collector Cards found to be mutilated, illegible, altered, forged, defective, misprinted or tampered with in any way will be declared void. Photocopies will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost Collector Cards.
- Entrants may use the Collector Card, and enter the promotion, for personal non-commercial use only.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants who the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing are in breach of these conditions.
- The Website may contain links to other websites, including those belonging to the Promoter’s partners. These links are provided for convenience and are not under the control of the Promoter and as such we make no warranty, either expressed or implied, concerning the content of such sites including claims of infringement or that such sites are devoid of viruses
or error free.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so. Please check these terms and conditions regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website.
- The rights and remedies of the Promoter under these terms and conditions are without prejudice to its rights under the law.
- These terms and conditions are made under English law. Any dispute or claim that an entrant or the Promoter brings in relation to or in connection with these terms and conditions or the promotion will be decided on the basis of English law by the English courts alone.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this promotion, or these terms, please contact us using the “Contact Us” section of the Website. Please clearly state the name of the promotion.